Viners website usage terms and conditions 2018
Welcome to our website. This site is owned and operated by The Rayware Group Ltd.
Registered office: 26-32 Spitfire Road, Triumph Trading Park, Speke Hall Road, Liverpool, L24 9BF, UK.
All of our terms and conditions have been put in place to protect the interests of our customers and to provide the best possible service. Outlined below are all of our terms and conditions. If you want to order from this site or use our web site you can only do so on these terms and conditions, and by using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by them. Although they are written in small print, they are designed to be fair to both parties.
If you have any suggestions or comments please e-mail us at email@example.com we welcome response from our customers and will respond to every e-mail.
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and in any way. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
All prices remain valid at the time you place your order.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 486 1888, lines are open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
(Calls Charged at BT Standard Rate)
Fax: +44 (0) 151 486 1467
(Calls Charged at BT Standard Rate)
The Rayware Group
26-32 Spitfire Road
Triumph Trading Park
Speke Hall Road
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to purchase a knife in accordance with the law.
If you spend over £40 you will receive free delivery, for orders less than £40, a charge of £3.95 (for mainland UK postcodes) or £6.95 (for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles) will be added to your order upon checkout.
If you choose to return an item, you will be responsible for the cost of the return which is £3.95 for mainland UK postcodes or £6.95 for Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles. For a list of postcodes which will cost £6.95 for a return please visit our returns page. Products must be returned to us within 28 days.
For mainland UK returns you must return your item using the DPD returns label which will be provided within your parcel. For Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands and Scilly Isles contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection of your parcel (you do not need to use the DPD label for returns from these areas).
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Please view our returns & refund policy for further details.
If you receive faulty goods you have the right to reject your item and get a refund within 28 days of purchase. Please follow the returns process as mentioned here.
After the initial 28 days, if a product develops a fault then we will offer you a replacement in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act. If you are returning a faulty product 3 months or longer after purchase please provide us with your order confirmation email.
The Rayware Group has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Rayware Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The Rayware Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
In the event a product being listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
Exclusions of liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of The Rayware Group or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.