Important Guarantee Information
The following are simple recommendations to keep your stainless steel cutlery and kitchen knives looking their best. Please note that 'stainless' means that the cutlery and knife blades will 'stain less' rather than it won't stain at all.
Never leave salt or food on the cutlery, always rinse off. Wash in hot water with soap or liquid detergent, rinse and dry immediately using a soft cloth. If using a dishwasher follow your manufacturer’s instructions.
Your stainless steel cutlery products are dishwasher safe, but we strongly recommend that you remove them from the dishwasher immediately after the washing cycle has finished and wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not mix silver and stainless steel items in the dishwasher. Never use abrasive scourers. Never use silver cleaner on stainless steel. Never leave to soak in water.
- Never leave food on the knife blades, always rinse off and wash with warm, soapy water after use, taking extra care when cleaning near the sharp blade. Dry immediately using a soft, dry cloth.
- Never leave to soak in water.
- Do not use abrasive scourers on any part of the knife.
- Kitchen knives are not suitable for use in the dishwasher. Hand wash only at all times.
- Always store your knives safely in dry conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Viners offers a guarantee against any fault arising from defects in materials and workmanship provided you have followed the care recommendations above and the product has not been misused.
The guarantee does NOT cover damage caused by deterioration due to dishwasher use, accident, misuse or commercial use. Scratches, stains and discolouration are also not covered by the guarantee. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you for purchasing your Viners product
In order to validate your guarantee, you must register your purchase with Viners. Simply fill in the form below.