Pomegranate and Rosemary Gin Fizz
If you’re a gin lover, try this refreshing Pomegranate and Rosemary Gin Fizz cocktail. It's perfect for festive gatherings.
Ingredients and Method
- 60ml of your favourite gin
- 15ml Fresh lemon juice
- 7ml Simple syrup
- 15ml Pomegranate juice
- A sprig Of rosemary and pomegranate arils for garnish
- Mix gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and pomegranate juice in a shaker with ice and shake for about 10 seconds. Once it’s all mixed, strain and pour over ice in a lowball glass.
- Top with tonic water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a large spoonful or two of pomegranate arils.