Make delicious pancakes from scratch with our easy-to-follow recipe. Top with your favourite pancake toppings whether it be classic lemon and sugar or naughty nutella.
Ingredients and Method
- 100g Plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 300ml Milk of choice
- 1tbsp Vegetable oil
- Toppings of choice
- Add the flour, eggs and milk into a bowl or jug then mix into a smooth batter.
- If you have the time, set aside for 30 minutes. Resting gives the milk a chance to soften the flour and dissolve any lumps. But you can start cooking straight away if you can't wait!
- Heat up a frying pan and wipe the base with an oiled piece of kitchen paper.
- When your pan is hot, pour some mixture into the centre and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!