Coronavirus - an update from Viners
Typhoon Coronavirus Statement
Thank you for continuing to purchase our products during these uncertain times. We understand that this is a very challenging time for everybody, but we are working hard to be able to provide you with quality kitchenware at affordable prices in the safest possible way.
As a company, we have taken extra measures to ensure we are operating within Government guidelines, whilst also keeping you, our customers, and our employees and suppliers safe. This is our priority and we will continue to keep you updated as things progress.
Below you can find a statement with ways in which we have adapted our business to keep everyone safe and well. We wish you and your families all the best and thank you for your continued support.
At The Rayware Group (which includes the brands Viners, Kilner®, Mason Cash, Typhoon, Price and Kensington and Ravenhead) we have introduced a number of precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our stakeholders, whilst also managing any impact on our ability to continue to supply kitchenware to our valued customers.
As a business, we can confirm the following:
- Our Customer Service team are fully operational from home and continue to provide an outstanding service so if you have any queries then please do contact them.
- We are working closely with our suppliers to ensure we are holding healthy stock levels and can offer our customers appropriate alternative kitchenware where necessary.
- Our Warehouse continues to be fully operational with many Head Office employees currently working from home where possible to ensure we can provide our normal services.
- Additional measures are in place at our Warehouse and Head Office in line with government guidelines including the provision of PPE and the promotion of good hygiene and hand washing. Additional site cleaning has been implemented and social distancing markings and information posters are displayed across both sites.
- We are providing extensive communication to all employees concerning any changes in working procedures, which are introduced in response to updated Government advice.
- A policy has been circulated to all employees detailing the process that they should follow should they show any symptoms, or become aware of being in contact with anyone who may be infected. This includes refraining from attending work and adhering to guidance regarding any treatment or self-isolation.
- None of our employees are travelling overseas for work at present. There is some essential UK travel taking place but all employees undertaking this have been supplied with PPE and guidance to keep them and those they visit safe.
- All meetings are now being carried out via video or telephone calls. For essential site visits at our Warehouse or Head Office, there is a procedure in place for guests and employees to follow to ensure their health and safety.